A free sample library of a real Steinway B-211 from 1960.
Probably the only realistic sample library I've ever made.
I just want a ready-to-use sample library, without having to add fancypants effects to it. Is this project good for me?
No. I recommend to search somewhere else, this is not the project for you.
I'm searching for a "jazzy" sample library, where can I find one?
Probably not here. There's Keppy's Steinway Piano for that, click here: https://github.com/KaleidonKep99/Keppy-Steinway-Piano
This sample library sounds terrible with Black MIDIs, like for real... Why don't you [...]
This sample library is not meant for Black MIDIs anyway. How many times do I have to say that...
For that, there's my failed project Keppy's Steinway Piano, which you can download from the link up below.
- Sampled from a Steinway B-211.
- HQ samples, WAV 16bit, 128-point sinc, 1536kbps.
- Dynamic filtering, to emulate key pressures.
- Multiple presets for all the tastes!
- Can be edited as pleased with a generic notepad program! (Even the one built-in on Windows)
Rules for the use of this project
- You can mix this sample library with other GM soundfonts/sample libraries, but not with other piano soundfonts. This applies to other soundfonts of mine too. (Ex. Mixing this sample library with the Roland Dream Piano)
- Give me proper credits if you're going to use it in musical projects or YouTube videos. Add these lines to your description: "This sample library was made by KaleidonKep99, you can find it here: http://kaleidonkep99.it/steinway-b-211.html".
- 3. If you want to publish it on your website, you can embed the page through an IFRAME tag or by inserting a direct link to this page. Never use direct download links. NEVER.
- You are allowed to add effects to the rendered audio (Ex. Rendering audio through SynthFont2 and then adding multiple effects, such as reverb and chorus, through FL Studio), but you're not allowed to come to the point where the effects cover the original sound (E.g. Making it sound like an Hapsicord or something like that).
- Don't implement these samples in your personal soundfonts.
Read this part or do a barrel roll
Please don't complain about the samples being flat or stuff like that.
This soundfont has been made to give professional users a 360° field of view on B-211's sound, which they can tweak as they desire.
If you don't know how to do stuff like that, or you're just too lazy to do that, please refrain from using this project, and go somewhere else.
Download the sample library
Or visit the official GitHub page here: