A MIDI driver for professional use,
forked from BASSMIDI Driver by Kode54.
What's so special about your driver, that makes it different from the others out there?
This driver is special because:
- It's really easy for it to achieve very low latencies without struggling. (Almost 1ms with the right settings)
- It's meant for professional people who wants a lot of settings to change almost every behaviour of the program.
- Most settings are changeable in real-time.
- It offers a pretty spartan interface, for simple people who aims for features more than for style.
What do you mean by "for professional use"?
Certain functions in this driver are not suited for newbies or for people that don't know how to use programs well.
Changing one single driver function could break the entire audio stream, and if you're not an advanced user, you could have troubles on getting it working again.
My advice for such people is to download CoolSoft VirtualMIDISynth driver from there: Click me
It's free, easy-to-use for newbies, and doesn't get updated every 1-2 nanoseconds. (Unlike mine)
- A dual-core CPU (Hyper-Threading) running at 1.0GHz (With MMX instruction set support)
- 256MB of RAM
- Windows Vista SP1 or greater (Server versions are supported too)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 and Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 (Install the 64-bit version too if you're using a 64-bit O.S.)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
Download the driver
Visit the "Releases" page at GitHub.