Keppy's MIDI Converter
A fully functional MIDI to WAV converter,
Can I use your program's source code for my program?
Sure you can, but there are a few "rules" you need to follow.
- Do not make ports of this app for phones. I want it to be "computer-exclusive".
- Give me proper credits when using part of my code, and give proper credits to Ian or BASS.NET when using their libraries.
- Please do not use parts of this program for a nuclear attack. The last thing I want is the FBI visiting me at home.
Where did you get the idea?
This was actually supposed to be a clone of Free MIDI to MP3 Converter, then I changed myself, and had the idea of making my OWN converter, with my OWN stuff.
Windows SmartScreen tells me that this app might infect my computer. Are you trying to steal my data???
Why would I publish KMC on GitHub, to get sued by them? I already have money issues in real-life, no needs to have more on the Internet.
Anyway no, the files are completely safe. The source code is online, even. Take a look if you don't trust my words.
How can I get the converter without installing it?
There's a portable version of Keppy's MIDI Converter too. More information at the end of the page.
Is there any version for Linux and Mac OS X?
89Mods is working on it. It is based on Java, you can find it here:
- Windows XP SP2+ or newer.
- 256MB of RAM. (For .NET 4.0)
- DirectX 9 compliant sound card.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0.
About the supported languages
See "Languages available" at https://github.com/KaleidonKep99/Keppys-MIDI-Converter#languages-available.
Download the converter
Visit the "Releases" page at GitHub.